Programming and Events
The ConQuesT 48 programming schedule is now online! We’re using the Sched app again this year, so view it online now and download it to your smart phone for easy use onsite. We’ll also have printed pocket programs available at Registration. https://conquest482017.sched.com/
Our exciting schedule of panels and events, many of which were suggested by you, cover the entire spectrum of the genre, including science fiction, fantasy, horror, paranormal romance, alternate history, games, comics, art demos, writing, publishing, fandom, television, movies, anime, and more!
General Programming Information
- Programming begins Friday afternoon and continues through Sunday at 5 pm. Times are subject to change due to timey-wimey stuff.
- Plan for events with our Guests of Honor and other fun things to happen during the entire convention!
- Questions about your application? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Programming Items Info
- Art Show and Auction (coming soon)
- Benefit Auction
- Gaming (coming soon)
- Masquerade/ Cosplay (coming soon)
- Short Film Festival (coming soon)
- Story in a Bag
- Writer’s Workshop: Manuscript Critique
Children are welcome to attend the convention, however we are unable to provide babysitting. Parents should check the pocket program to identify events suitable for their children. Also, please note:
- Children under age 10 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.
- Children under age 6 are admitted for free, but must also have a badge identifying them and their parent in case they become separated.
- Children age 6 to 12 must be registered attendees. The children’s registration rate applies.
- Teenagers age 13 and up must be registered attendees. The adult registration rate applies.
NOTE: Submitting a panelist application does not guarantee that you will be selected to participate in programming. Submitting a panel suggestion does not guarantee you will be selected to participate on that panel. Also, participating in programming does not guarantee a comp’d membership to the convention.